Using Blast to get an Elrond API Endpoint
Get access to probably the most reliable and fastest blockchain APIs with a few simple steps.
This short guide will show you how to generate your own Elrond API endpoint in 8 basic steps.
- MetaMask browser extension installed.
- Any wallet supporting the Wallet Connect protocol installed on your phone or laptop
- 1.Head over to https://blastapi.io and click connect.
2. Connect your MetaMask wallet and sign a message to complete registration
3. Once you have reached your dashboard, you can create a new project where you'll be able to generate your required endpoints to start development.
4. Create your first project by clicking Add Project as in the image above, filling in the required details, and clicking on the "Create Project" button:
5. Once your project is created, navigate to the "Available Endpoints" tab and choose Elrond available networks.
6. Pick Elrond Mainnet API and click Activate
7. After selecting the endpoint and clicking "Activate," you should be able to see the newly generated endpoint in the "Active Endpoints" tab:
8. Next, all you have to do is click your newly generated endpoint and get access to your custom endpoint URLs: