Comment on page
Reactivate an inactive project
This tutorial guides you through the steps to bring your projects back to an active state, ensuring you can seamlessly continue your work.
- A compatible wallet for the blockchain network installed on your device, such as MetaMask browser extension or any wallet supporting the Wallet Connect protocol on your phone or laptop
- A paid plan should have been previously active, meaning you had more than one project available on your paid plan
- A plan downgrade, such as transitioning to the FREE plan, will move some of the projects into an inactive state
- Make sure you have already activated a new paid plan or you have enough project slots available
- 3.Hover your mouse over the project card you wish to reactivate and click on the Reactivate button.
- 4.The project should now be active and visible on the Dashboard under Active Projects.