Otherwise, you can find it relatively easily by a simple Google search.
Once you have Metamask installed you just need to follow the steps described below to get access to a dedicated blockchain endpoint.
Generating your own endpoint on Blast
Head over to https://blastapi.io and click connect.
2. Connect your Metamask wallet and sign a message to complete registration
3. Once you have reached your dashboard, you can create a new project where you'll be able to generate your required endpoints in order to start development.
4. Create your first project by clicking Add Project as in the image above, fill in the required details and click on the "Create Project" button:
5. Once your project is created, you will be able to navigate to the "Available Endpoints" tab and choose any of our supported networks. For this tutorial, we have chosen to create an Avalanche Mainnet endpoint.
6. After selecting the endpoint and clicking "Activate" you should be able to see the newly generated endpoint in the "Active Endpoints" tab:
7. Next, all you have to do is click your newly generated endpoint and get access to your custom endpoint URLs: