Registering as a Node Provider on Blast
- MetaMask browser extension installed If you don't have the MetaMask extension already installed on your browser, you can easily get it from one of the following links depending on your browser of choice:Otherwise, you can find it relatively easily by a simple Google search.Once you have MetaMask installed you just need to follow the steps described below to get access to a dedicated blockchain endpoint.
- Host or deploy a node on one of the supported networks.
- 1.There are two possible ways of starting this journey. For the purpose of this tutorial, we are going to pick the second option: Head over to https://blastapi.io and click Connect.
2. From the listed dropdown, pick Provider App
3. Connect your MetaMask wallet and sign a message to complete registration
4. Once you've reached the dashboard, click +Register New Node to begin your first node registration.
5. Select one of the node slots, but make sure there are enough available slots in that specific region.
6. After you've chosen a node slot, fill out the required name and optional description fields in the prompted window. Then click the Next button.
7. Check that the RPC and WSS addresses are correct, as any typos will cause your node registration to fail immediately.
8. Review the node's properties and confirm if everything is correct:
9. Congratulations! You have registered your first node!
10. After the node is allocated to a cluster, the onboarding process continues by running an integrity and performance verification set, in the background.
11. Once the Node becomes Active, therefore meeting all the registration requirements, you will be able to create a staking pool and begin earning rewards.