Get a blockchain endpoint in Blast using Wallet Connect
Get access to probably the most reliable and fastest blockchain APIs in a few simple steps.
- Have a supported wallet set up on your phone or laptop.
Once you have your desired wallet installed just follow these steps in order to get access to a dedicated blockchain endpoint.
2. Choose “Consumer App” in order to get your own endpoint.
3. When asked to connect with one of the available wallet providers, choose “WalletConnect”.
You can then choose to scan a QR code with your smartphone or choose a desktop application.
4. Sign a message in your chosen wallet.
5. Go to your dashboard and get started with generating your own endpoint!
6. You can now create a new project where you’ll be able to generate your required endpoints in order to start development.
7. Click “Add Project” - pictured at Step 6 -, fill in the required information and click on the “Create Project” button.
8. Once your project is created, you will be able to navigate to the “Available Endpoints” tab and choose from our supported networks. For this tutorial, we have chosen to create an Avalanche Mainnet endpoint.
9. After selecting the endpoint, click “Activate”. You should now be able to see the newly generated endpoint in the “Active Endpoints” tab.
10. Next, all you have to do is click on your endpoint and get access to your custom endpoint URLs.